The Original KoolBlast® endmill holder are time tested and are designed with round hole orifices and round ports that help maintain coolant velocity and optimal trajectory for increase cutting performance and tool life.
Used for CNC milling applications and machines with thru the spindle or thru the flange coolant. These tool holders are engineered to stabilize and direct coolant flow towards the cutting tool. They are designed to resist the effects of RPM. KoolBlast® endmill holders perform excellent on machine tools with standard coolant pressure.
- CAT V-flange (CV) tooling ASME standards
- BT tooling constructed to Japanese Industrial Standard (JIS)
- Taper ground in accordance to AT4 ISO-1947
- Case hardened to 52-56 HRC
- Manufactured from quality alloy steel
- Available in DIN Form B coolant thru the flange