Our PressureMax design was designed after extensive research and development to increase coolant pressure and flow rate at exit while maximizing coolant coverage at higher RPSs. This design has unique shapes to the orifices to help reduce coolant turbulence, increase velocity, and reduce drag as the coolant jet cuts through the air after exit from the toolholder. This allows a great hugging effect around the endmill.
Used for CNC milling applications and machines with thru the spindle or thru the flange coolant. These tool holders are engineered to stabilize and direct coolant flow towards the cutting tool and blasts chips out of its path. They are designed to resist the effects of RPM. KoolBlast® endmill holders perform excellent on machine tools with standard coolant pressure.
- CAT V-flange (CV) tooling ASME standards
- BT tooling constructed to Japanese Industrial Standard (JIS)
- Taper ground in accordance to AT4 ISO-1947
- Case hardened to 52-56 HRC
- Manufactured from quality alloy steel
- Available in DIN Form B coolant thru the flange