Our Thermalfit holders contain our new PressureMax design to increase coolant pressure and flow rate at exit while maximizing coolant coverage at higher RPMs. This new design has a unique orifice shape to help reduce the coolant turbulence, increase velocity, and reduce draft as the coolant jet cuts through the air after exit from the toolholder.
- CAT V-Flance (CV) tooling ASME standards
- BT Tooling constructed to Japanese Industrial Standard (JIS)
- HSK tooling constructed to HSK standards
- Taper ground in accordance with AT4 ISO-1947
- 52-56 HRC • Manufactured from H-13
- Balanced to G2.5 @ 20,000 RPM (CV, BT) or 30,000 (HSK)
- Available in DIN Form B coolant thru the flange